Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Egg-citing Stuff!

Hey Everyone!

So, there is less than a month of class left, and I am just shocked how fast this year has gone by.  It seems like yesterday that I wrote my first email to you guys.  This year I have learned so much about myself.  It really is cool to look back on those beginning weeks of school and see how I have changed.

I have settled in nicely with an awesome group of friends down here who love and support me, and I finally think I am figuring out the whole classes thing.  I am taking an Intro to Public Relations class, and I just turned in my huge project for the semester! I seriously cannot even remember how many hours I spent on that thing, but it actually turned out pretty cool.  I'll put a link on here so you guys can look at it if you want, its a press kit for a "Streetside Starbucks"(super snazzy name, I know haha).  But just like turning in this project, a lot of my classes are starting to wrap up, so I have a lot of final projects and papers I'm working on.

Along with finishing up these classes, I have to register for classes for next semester! I only have like 3 prerequisites I have left to fulfill to apply for Public Relations in Grady, so I have to decide what I want as a minor.  This process is kind of stressful because I really have no idea what I want to do with this, and I am also working on my study abroad classes for Spring semester, so I just need to make up my mind.  If you guys have any advice about this, I'd appreciate it, cause I am just so lost here haha.

In other news, tonight there is PRSSA elections for next year, and tonight at the meeting we are going to get to watch the candidate's videos. I am excited to hear all about these peeps because I want to become more involved with PRSSA next year.  I also sent in my application for Wesley Leadership for next year! I signed up to work with Freshley Fellowship, and they are the ones who do the events, and greet people at the door and I am totes all about that :)

Speaking of big events, IT"S EASTER THIS WEEKEND!!  I am seriously so pumped for Easter.
Reasons Why:
1. I get to spend my first 2 nights with Sir Mateo Burril
2. I get to come home and sleep in my comfy bed and take a shower without shower shoes.
3. I am skipping english class on Friday...Holla!
4. I am going to see the Titanic in 3D...can it get any better?
5. I finally get to see my friends! (missed out on spring break)
6. Easter Sunday is just one of my fav days of the year! -Its going to be egg-citing!!!

Please keep all of us college students in your prayers as we wrap up the school year :)

I love all you guys, and I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

Hops and Kissses,

Mason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment