Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Adventure, New Blog

Hey Guys!

I just can't believe it's happening. Florence is 5 days away. What?! Is this crazy town right now? Yes, a little bit actually, seeing as how I have been awake since 4:30 a.m. making my new blog all for my adventures in Italy!  Personally, I think it's pretty impressive for this early in the morning.  

Anyhoo, for the next couple of months I will be posting to my new blog, From Florence, With Love, until I get back to the good ole U.S.A. With this blog, who knows what I will be writing about, (hopefully lots of pasta, wine and italian men) so we are just going to be going with the flow here.  I doubt they will be as long as my posts on here, but who knows!

Tell your friends, and any prospective study abroad students so I can try to give them a taste of la dolce vita!

Here is the address for my new blog: masoninitaly.blogspot.com

Love Y'all!

Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment