Thursday, May 24, 2012

Penske Internship- Day Four

Today I was in the gift shop pretty much allllll day. There were so many people in today! We had over 300 in the store, so that was really exciting. Also, A.J. Almendinger came in the shop today for some reason, and just talked to some of the fans for a while. He was really nice, and actually pretty cute too, im not gonna lie (too bad he is married to a model haha).

There was another exciting moment when I got the honor to go get lunch for everyone today! It actually took a little bit longer just because there was so much traffic from all the fans and other lunch-goers. I went to subway for April and Mrs. Cathie and then went and got a smoothie from McDonalds for me! This is the first day I have eaten something other than what I packed for lunch, and I think Mrs. Cathie and April think I’m kinda crazy for it haha. Mrs. Cathie always asks what I brought, and when I tell her peanut butter, celery, and apple, and a granola bar, she just can’t believe it haha.

Oh and just so you guys know, I got my official Penske employee car today! They spelled my name AMason Burril though...so I’m not sure if its a typo, or its something for interns haha. But at least I’m on the records somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment