Wednesday, October 5, 2011

week five maybe??

So I want to start off saying that I didn't send this to you last night because I was busy studying for my first test!!  Last night I was at the Student Learning Center until around 12:15 or so studying away, and of course I wasn't going to write a lame email to you guys so I'm writing it now haha!  I had my first big college exam this morning at approximately 9:08, and I think I did pretty well.  It was a Macroeconomics Exam so it was pretty much all the market stuff I have been hearing about all my life from my Dad haha.  
But I'm sure you all want to hear about the first UGA game in Athens!! I knew this was going to be a big deal because they brought in the porter potty's on Wednesday! The town literally exploded overnight! I woke up at around 10:00 and there were girls going crazy in my dorm trying to get ready; curling their hair, picking out the best game day dress, and of course planning out what tailgates to go to!  The weather could not of been more perfect, blue skies and a nice warm temperature, ultimate for game day. The smell of weenies and burgers filled the air!  But instead of eating at a tailgate my friends and I thought that we would eat at the dining hall (which is still sooooo good might I add). I got a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee, little did I know I would be dying later on... But we hit up some friends throwing tailgates; it was so awesome seeing everyone letting loose on the honor lawn!! My mom and Mrs. Betsy Gillespie came down to watch the game, and it was sooooo good to see her! They didn't get to sit with us, but we met up before and had dinner after (real food, yum!) But the game was so fun! The student section was crazy! I literally stood up the whole time and I got burnt because I forgot to wear sunscreen...(sorry mom) By the end of the night everyone's feet were killing them and it took everything we had to make it back to the dorm haha.   Even though we lost, it was sooooo fun and if anyone can make it to a game I totally recommend it!
This week I have 2 tests and a paper due so I have a lot of studying to do :( But I love each and every one of you! I love hearing from you guys!
Shout out to Aunt Susan for a letter today!! Mail is still the best thing ever!!
Mailing Address:
0712 B Creswell Hall
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30609
Hugs and Kisses,
Mason :)

No comments:

Post a Comment